Greetings readers, Blogging is one of the best passions in 2015. If you are reading this, you have an idea about blogging. I’ve written many articles to encourage the Indian Blogger to be more professionals, more careful and more successful. If you are not a blogger yet, read why Blogging is must in your life. I’ve already covered how to start with Blogging for Beginners and How to select best domain name that really stand out in the crowd. Today I will tell you how to link domain to Hosting with every step explained with a screenshot. For this we will be using a GoDaddy Domain name services and hosting of Bluehost.
Link Domain To Hosting with Screenshots
It doesn’t take hours to link domain to hosting, its just matter of 10 minutes. You need not to be a Pro in order to link domain to hosting. Follow these simple steps given with screenshot about how to link domain to hosting.
- Go to GoDaddy and Sign in with your account.
- Now, under the Product Tab, click on the DOMAINS link. This is the place where each and every domain is stored in order to link domain to hosting.
- A list of Domains under your account will be listed in front of you. Select the domain which you want to link domain to hosting. Click on Manage.
- Now by clicking on Mange you can edit any option for the domain. Now under the Settings Tab, Click Manage Link under the Nameservers. We will add the Nameservers of Bluehost to the GoDaddy Domain. The Default Nameservers will be NS65.DOMAINCONTROL.COM and NS66.DOMAINCONTROL.COM.
- Now Check the Custom option, and click on “Enter Custom Nameserver”
- Now add two Official Nameservers of Bluehost Hosting Providers, NS1.BLUEHOST.COM and NS2.BLUEHOST.COM. Add these two and click on OK and then on SAVE.
- Now, we’ve added the Custom Nameservers. It will take 2-5 minutes to update the settings. If you refresh, you can see the new name servers on the Nameserver section.
- We are half way through to link domain to hosting. Now, Login to your hosting account of Bluehost.
- After it click on domain.
- Now under the shortcut section, click on the link “Assign a Domain to your cPanel account.
- Now select “Use a Domain that is not already associated with your account” and in step 3, select the Addon domain option.
- In step 4, Select create new directory and lets the other settings remain unchanged. Now click on Assign the Domain.
- After assigning domain, you can see that new domain has been added to your Domain List.
[blockquote]Finally, we have created link domain to hosting in 13 Easy steps. Now your Domain is linked to your hosting service. If you have any question related to this article, please do ask your questions in the comment section. Thank you all. If you like this , please do share.[/blockquote]